Best Career Guidelines after 12th for Future Study and Job Opportunity
Class 12th is one of the most complicated turning points in our life. From personality to profession, everything is exposed after 12th. If you are done with this class and still have doubt about further studies, then don’t worry. It is very normal and almost every student has to go with the same situation.
If you pass 12th standard from Commerce stream, then you may enrol for Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com), it is a full time three year degree course. Under this course, you will study about Finance, Accountancy, E-commerce, Economics, Marketing and Business Administration.
The scope after commerce is on the following field:
- Charted Account (CA)
- Cost Account
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Finance Analyst
- Tax Auditor
- Tax Consultant and more
- Tally Operator
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
The best course available after 12th for science student is with Biology or with Mathematics. If you have done your 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology (PCB), then you have the opportunity to be the part of the healthcare industry. You can select the medical field as your area of interest.
- Bachelor of Medicine and bachelor of surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BV Sc & AH)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM)
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
- Operation Theatre Technology (OTT)
- Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) and
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) etc.
Or, if you have completed your 12th with physics, chemistry and maths (PCM), then Engineering can be a good career option for you.
Engineering Courses like:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Information Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Dairy Technology and Engineering
- EC Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Food Processing and Technology
- Genetic Engineering
- IT Engineering
- IC Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Plastics Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Motorsport Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Power Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Textile Engineering
For students with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Math as subjects and do not want to take up engineering and medical field, they go for B. Sc. of their choice of field.
- B.Sc. Agriculture
- B.Sc. Aviation
- B.Sc. Animation and Multimedia
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Electronics
- B.Sc. Electronics and Communication
- B.Sc. Forestry
- B.Sc. Horticulture
- B.Sc. Hotel Management
- B.Sc. IT
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Nautical Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Sports Management
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) / Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) / Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Diploma courses like:
Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) / Post graduation diploma in computer application (PGDCA)
Engineer in different specialization
Apart from the above students pass 12th with science can also make their career in Indian Army, Indian Force, and Forest Department, Science organizations like ONGC, coal mines, medical science or hospitals.
It is the fact that there are very limited options for an art student compared to a science or commerce students. But having gained knowledge in subjects such as English, Political Science, Geography, History, and Economics, the plenty of opportunities await you. However, there are also some best options to shape your future. Bachelor of Arts (BA) is the first choice of students after 10+2. There after Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.), Hotel Management, Law Course Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Master of Law (LLM), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), Journalism & Mass Communication, Event Management, Fashion Designing, Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA).
- Fashion Artist
- Indian Railway Employee
Arts students can also get job in Police Force, Merchant Navy and more.
Regardless of Streams
Hotel management and graphic designing and other courses are the types of course that are suitable for anyone who belongs to any stream. Remind that you don’t need to rush for choosing the course or follow anyone, just do what you want.
- Hotel Manger
- Bank Clerk
- Postal Job
These are best career options for different streams. But keep in mind that no matter which stream you opted in class 12th, how many marks you got. This is the ability that you dream big and it will decide your future.
Keep growing and keep learning to make your future bright.