Digital Marketing has some characteristics that allow small and medium-sized companies to have a high return on the investment of time and money in Internet communication and to know actually how digital marketing is SME Check this https://licreativetechnologies.com/blog/sme-full-form-in-digital-marketing-what-and-why/
The Internet has radically changed the way companies can find and communicate with their customers. To do this previously, companies were forced to spend large amounts of money to advertise through traditional means, such as TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, billboards, and pamphlets, as these were practically the only ways for anyone to find out about the supply of a product or service.
However, people today are exposed to many more options of media, products and information channels, and at the same time are increasingly efficient at ignoring invasive or irrelevant advertisements. Also, when they want to buy something, consumers have relied on the Internet as a way of helping them make decisions, seeking more information about the product or company, comparing prices, consulting the opinions of other users and accepting recommendations from friends on social networks.
This has meant that any advertisement is only really effective when it generates real value for its audience, being relevant, accurate and based on permission. Digital Marketing has some characteristics that assist in this task, allowing us to have a high return on the investment of time and money in Internet communication.
- It is measurable: We can measure in detail the results of each campaign and know what works and what doesn't, and then continue to invest in the things that give the best return;
- It is segmentable: We can promote actions with a much greater focus, so we communicate and interact only with the public that is interested in what we have to offer;
- Allows free attraction: Whether through organic search on Google or viral via email and social networks, it is possible to attract potential customers for free and growing to your site;
- Allows the construction of an audience: Through the production of relevant content, Digital Marketing makes it possible to build a base (eg, registered emails, blog subscribers, Twitter followers, etc.)
- It has great cost-benefit: The combination of the four characteristics above makes Digital Marketing allow good results to be achieved even from low investments. Combining the good use of resources with smart ideas and the help of good tools, investment on the Internet has much more return compared to traditional media.
For all these characteristics, several companies have experienced excellent results and, as a result, have increasingly invested in Digital Marketing. In Brazil, investment in this medium grows by more than 30% annually.
For Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), these benefits of Digital Marketing are even more evident since in general, they have few resources to promote their products and services. The Internet is the medium where good ideas (simple and objective) and good execution are much more valuable than money. However, many entrepreneurs and those responsible for marketing companies still do not take advantage of this potential, either because they are unaware of the techniques and tools or even because they are afraid of the complexity of the medium.
Because of this, our goal here is to demystify Digital Marketing, showing how it can be Simple, Accessible and Effective. We will create and share content with concepts, tips, and practices for efficient use of the Internet as a channel for communication and promotion of your company and product. Also, over time, we will also develop tools that will assist in some of the main tasks of Digital Marketing that we will discuss here on the blog.