The war between Rama and Ravana was going on. Then Angad said to Ravana, you are dead. What is the use of killing you?
Ravana said - I am alive, how is dead?
Angad said that not only those who breathe are called alive - even the breath tastes like a blacksmith.
Then Angad described 14 types of death.
Angad told Ravana, these things apply even today.
If a person also has one of these 14 defects, then he becomes like a deceased person.
Consider whether we have this bad luck… that we should be treated like dead.
- Kamaavash - A person who is extremely indulgent, who is entangled in the enjoyments of the world, he is dead. Whose desires never end, and the creature who lives only by being subject to his wishes is dead. He does not consume spirituality. Always engrossed in lust.
- Vam Margie - The person who goes upside down from the whole world. One who discovers the negativity behind everything in the world. Goes against the rules, traditions and folk behavior, it is called Left Margie. People who do such work are considered dead.
- The miser - A stingy person is also dead. Individuals who are reluctant to do religion work, financially participate in any welfare work. You refrain from donating Such a man is also dead.
- Extreme poverty - Poverty is the biggest curse. A person who is inferior to wealth, self-confidence, respect and courage is also dead. The very poor are also dead. A poor person should not be mistaken, because he is already dead. Poor people should help.
- Enormous - A very foolish person, even a foolish person, is dead. One who does not have discretion, intelligence. One who is unable to take decisions himself, that is, dependent on someone else in understanding everything or taking decisions, such a person is the same as being dead while alive. The fool does not understand spirituality.
- Ajasi - The person who has gained notoriety in the world is also dead. A person who does not get respect in any unit of the house, family, family, society, city or nation, is the same as dead.
- Always sick - The person who is constantly sick is also dead. In the absence of a healthy body, the mind is distracted. Negativity dominates. The person wishes to die. Despite being alive, the patient remains deprived of the enjoyment of life.
- Extremely old - A very old person is also dead, because he becomes dependent on other people. Both body and intellect become incapable. In such a situation, he and his family often start wishing for his death, so that he can get rid of these sufferings.
- Continuous Angry - A person living in rage for 24 hours is also dead. It is the job of such people to get angry at every small and big thing. Both mind and intellect are out of his control due to anger. A person who does not have control over his mind and intellect is not considered alive even when he is alive. This organism is angry by taking the rites of previous birth. The anger ravages many creatures and hell swings.
- Agh Khani - A person who takes care of himself and his family with the money earned from sinful deeds, that person is also dead. People living with him also become like him. One should get money only by earning hard work and honesty. The proceeds of sin go to sin itself. And the proceeds of sin leads to the attainment of the lower tribe, Nigod.
- Nutritious - A person who lives solely for self gratification and selfishness, if there is no sensation in his mind for any other creature in the world, then such a person is the same. People who think about everything for food, space in vehicles, we get all the things first, but no one else is found, they are dead. Such people are unusable for society and nation. It is foolish to consider the body as your own and stay in it. Because this body is perishable. About to be destroyed
- Blasphemy - A person who condemns without cause is also dead. Which can only be seen as shortcomings in others. A person who does not miss criticizing one's good work. Such a person who sits next to anyone, then only do evil to someone or other, that person is like a dead person. Blasphemy is the bond of the lowly tribe.
- God-alienated - A person who is opposed to God is also dead. The person who thinks that there is no divine. What we do is what happens. We are running the world. A person who does not believe in the ultimate power is also considered dead.
- Shruti, anti saint - The one who is opposed to saints, scriptures, Puranas, is also like dead. Shrut and saint act as breakers. If there is no brake in the car, it can fall and fall anywhere. Similarly, society needs a break like a saint. Otherwise, incest will spread in the society.
There are some things which in our Vedas Ramayana and Gita are such that if we take and go according to life, then life becomes meaningful.