In Varanasi, a huge crowd of people of faith gathers in the court of Kashi Vishwanath, the chief among the twelve Jyotirlingas. Here Baba Vishwanath, established in the left form, sits with Mother Bhagwati, the goddess of power. this is wonderful. This is not seen anywhere else in the world.
1. Kashi Vishwanath Jyotirlinga is in two parts. Mother Bhagwati is present in the form of Shakti in the right side. On the other hand, Lord Shiva is present in the left (beautiful) form. That is why Kashi is called Mukti Kshetra.
2. The path of salvation opens only in Kashi due to Goddess Bhagwati being seated on the right side. Here man gets liberation and does not have to conceive again. Lord Shiva himself enlightens the people here by giving Tarak Mantra. A person who dies of untimely death cannot attain salvation without worshiping Shiva.
3. At the time of adornment, all the idols face west. In this Jyotirlinga, both Shiva and Shakti reside together, which is amazing. This is not seen anywhere else in the world.
4. There is a peak of the sanctum sanctorum in Vishwanath Darbar. In this, the dome at the top is decorated with Shri Yantra. This is a suitable place for Tantric Siddhi. It is considered important for Shri Yantra-Tantra Sadhana.
5. From the point of view of Tantra, the four main doors in the court of Baba Vishwanath are as follows: - 1. Peace Door. 2. Art Gate. 3. Prestige Door. 4. Retirement door. These four gates have different places in the system. There is no such place in the whole world where Shiva Shakti is present together and Tantra Dwar is also there.
6. Baba's Jyotirlinga is present in the north-east corner of the sanctum sanctorum. This angle means a court full of complete knowledge and every art. The wonderful court of 10 great schools of Tantra, where the name of Lord Shankar itself is Ishaan.
7. The main entrance of the temple faces south and Baba Vishwanath faces Aghor. Due to this, the main gate of the temple enters from south to north. That is why Baba's Aghor form is seen first. As soon as one enters from here, the previous sins and sins are destroyed.
8. From geographical point of view Baba is considered to be sitting on Trikantak i.e. Trishul. The plain area where the Mandakini River once flowed and the Gaudoliya area where the Godavari River once flowed. Baba himself sits between these two in Gyanvapi. It is below Gyanvapi in the middle of Madagin-Gaudaulia, which is formed on the graph like a trident. That is why it is said that disaster can never occur in Kashi.
9. Baba Vishwanath is present in Kashi as a Guru and King. He travels throughout the day in Kashi in the form of a Guru. When Baba's Shringar Aarti is performed at nine o'clock in the night, he is in royal attire. That is why Shiva is also called Rajarajeshwar.
10. Baba Vishwanath and Maa Bhagwati are pledged in Kashi. Mother Bhagwati in the form of Annapurna feeds the people living in every Kashi. At the same time, Baba provides salvation after death by giving Tarak Mantra. That is why Baba is also called Tadkeshwar.
11. The sins of many births are washed away just by seeing the Aghor Darshan of Baba Vishwanath. During Shivratri, Baba Vishwanath also roams around in Aughad form. Ghosts, ghosts, animals, gods, animals and birds all participate in his procession.