Vastu Shastra is the ancient Indian science of building a house, building or temple which in modern times is called architecture. How to keep those things which are used in our daily life in life is also Vastu Shastra.
Vishwakarma is considered the father of Vastu Shastra in India. The main four directions of Vastu Shastra are North, South, East and West. Vastu Shastra has 4 Vidishas apart from these four directions. Akash and Patal are also included in this. Thus, adding four directions, four Vidisha and Akash Patal, the number of directions has been considered ten. The direction between the original directions is Ishaan, Agnayya, Nairatya and Vayavya are called Vidisha.
The wrong use of these directions mentioned in the scriptures has been called Vastu Dosh. Let us explain how Vastu Dosh can be removed? What is the Prevention of Vaastu dosh?
- Vandalism in the new house is prohibited to prevent architectural defects. And ruining the old house also causes financial loss to the owner of the building, as well as precious time. And there are also defects of Vastubhang.
- On the prayer of Vastu Purush, Brahma created the rules of Vastu Shastra. By ignoring them, the physical, mental, financial loss of the user is certain.
- The satisfaction of Vastu Deity is unthinkable without worshiping Ganesha. Therefore, there is no doubt in pacifying the Vastu defects by worshiping Ganapati. The worship of regular Ganesha is very unlikely to cause Vastu defects.
- If a statue or picture of Ekadanta has been placed on the main door of the house, then both the Ganesha's back should be found at the same place on the other side, in this way, the second statue or picture is used to mitigate Vastu defects.
- Vastu dosha is lessened by making "swastika" with ghee mixed vermilion over the door at the place where there is a Vastu dosha.
- By keeping a piece of alum or a cup of Karpur in every room inside the house, the effect of Vastu Dosh is reduced. If the alum becomes dirty with dust, wash it again. When the camphor is finished, then place another cake.
- Putting salt in a bowl of sugar clay inside the bathroom does not bring negative energy of the bathroom into the house. When the salt becomes wet, replace it.
- An image or image of Vakratund can be placed in any part of the house or workplace. But it must be kept in mind that in any case, they should not be facing south or south-west.
- Those who want happiness, peace, prosperity should put a white colored Vinayaka statue or picture in their house.
- The worship of Sindori color Ganpati is favorable for all those who wish for Mars. In the idol or picture of Vighnaharta, the trunk should be taken towards his left hand.
- Ganesha with trilled trunk on the right hand side is obstinate and his worship is difficult. They delight in the late devotees.
- Modak and his vehicle idol are very popular for Mangal Murthy. So while drawing the picture, keep in mind that the picture must have modak or laddu and a rat.
- A picture of Ganesha while sitting at home and Ganapathi standing at the work place should be placed, but keep in mind that both feet of Ganesha standing are touching the ground. This is expected to bring stability to the work.
- It is auspicious to place a statue or picture of a pleaser in the Brahma place of the building i.e. in the center, in the north and east direction.
15. But do not put Ganeshji's picture on the toilet or in a place where people have to stop spitting etc. This would be an insult to Ganesha's portrait.