Brahmins stood at the lowest rung of the society at the time of marriage adding Dalit mandated that
- All beautiful works will be done on the stove made by a Dalit In this way the first Dalit was added
- Only the water given by Dhoban will make the girl happy
- On the clay urn given by the Potter , there will be worship of the gods, adding that the potter added
- Musahar caste who make plates / donas from the leaves of the tree, adding that the plates / donas made by them will complete the worship of the gods.
- Kahar Those who used to fill water added saying that the water given by them will worship the gods.
- Bishwakarma Those who used to do wood work added that by saying that sitting on the seat / post made by them, the bride and groom will worship the gods.
- Then he added that the Hindus who had become Muslims for any reason, were told that by wearing the clothes (Jame-couple) stitched by them, the marriage will be completed.
- Then women from that Hindu became Muslim were added saying that bangles worn by them will make Badhu fortunate.
- The striker who put Dala and Mauri on the head of the bride is made to be entranced, saying that without the gifts made by them, the blessings of the gods cannot be obtained.
- Dom who used to clean dirt and scavengers were added saying that Posthumous The first liturgy will be given by them
- In this way, when all sections of the society used to come, then the women of the house would sing the Mangal song and welcome them. And used to bid farewell to the prize along with the prize
Where is the blame of Brahmins?
Yes It is the fault of Brahmins that they never refuted the baseless allegations leveled against them, which became the cause of insult to Brahmins. In this way, after the presence of every section of the society, the Brahmins asked the barber whether all classes have been present
It is only after the barber says yes that the Brahmins start the text. People of foreign origin disliked this action by adding Brahmins.
Due to the anti-social people spread in the country, the Brahmin has suffered a lot. If we look carefully then you will find that the Brahmin society has tied the people of all religions in one thread. This is our society.