How to get an e-pass for curfew in Delhi, know the complete process in 6 easy steps
In view of the seriousness of the way the cases of Covid-19 are increasing, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has imposed Weekend Curfew in Delhi.
During this weekend curfew, the supply of essential goods and services does not stop, so Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has issued an online link for issuing E-Pass for Delhi Curfew to people associated with essential goods and services has opened.
For this e-pass, one has to apply on the official website of Delhi Government www.delhi.gov.in. After filling all the information by visiting the link which is on this website, the DMs of the respective districts of Delhi will issue e-passes for the people associated with such activities in their area.
Let us explain to you the complete process of how to make an e-pass online for curfew in Delhi.
Step-1: Visit the official website of Delhi Government
- First of all visit the official website of Delhi Government (https://delhi.gov.in).
- After that, scrolling a little on the homepage, you will see the latest notifications.
- From this notifications list Click Here to Apply for ePass for Night Curfew from 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM & Weekend Curfew link then a new website will open for e-pass.
Step-2: Select the type of e-pass you want
On this new page you will get the option to proceed in 2 languages. You can choose either Hindi or English.
Step-3: On this page you will be asked whether you want to know the status of your e-pass or you want to create a new e-pass.
If you want to make an e-pass, then choose e-Pass for travel during night curfew on this page, otherwise choose Bulk e-Pass if more than one e-pass is to be made.
Step-4: Now fill the requested information in this form
- Now the e-pass form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you will have to tell the phone number, name, address, duration of the pass, district and for which service you are getting the pass made for the person whose details you want to make an e-pass.
- Along with this, you also have to upload your identity card which should be from both the sides. The maximum size of the Identity Card should be 4 MB.
- Along with this, you will also have to upload the visiting card of the concerned firm, license of the shop/business etc.
- Now finally submit the form by ticking the declaration I acknowledge that I am fully aware that in case the information furnished by me is found to be incorrect, I shall be liable for prosecution under section 177 & 191 of the Indian Penal Code.'.
Step-5: Now note down your e-Pass ID
- After clicking on the submit button, the information about the successful submission of the form will appear on your screen.
- Here you will also see your ePass ID, which should be noted down somewhere.
- This ePass ID will also be sent to you through SMS.
Step-6: How to check the status of your e-Pass
By the way, if your e-pass has been approved by the DM of the concerned district, then its information will be given through SMS on the mobile number entered in the form.
But if you want to check the status of e-pass online, then you can reach through the page mentioned in step 3. Where you have to check status next to If you have already submitted an ePass application, click here to Check Status button must be clicked
Now on the next page you will have to fill the ePass ID, then after submitting your e-pass status screen will show in front of you.