The scriptures state that
ॐ अर्यमा न तृप्यताम इदं तिलोदकं तस्मै स्वधा नम:। ॐ मृर्त्योमा अमृतं गमय।
That is, Aryama is the god of fathers, I bow to Aryama deva who is the best. Father, Grandfather, and Grandfather. Hey! Mother, Mother, and Mother, you also have a great greeting You lead us from death to nectar, which means that we organize many festivals dedicated to our Gods throughout the year, but many of us feel that our prayers are not reaching the Gods, Our ancestors act as a bridge between the gods and us, and when our fathers are satisfied with our reverence, our expressions, our deeds, we are satisfied, then through them through our blessings, our prayers to the gods are very easy Reaches and we get the desired fruit quickly
In the Pitru Paksha, perform the shraddha and tarpan of the ancestors in this way:
1. In the Pitra Paksha, the offering of Pitras with water, barley, and black sesame and flowers on the day of Pitra is pleasing to the father, and the Pitra Dosh is removed.
2. On the death date of your ancestors in the Shraddha Paksha, a Brahmin must provide food to the liking of his ancestors. Doing so also brings blessings of fathers
3. In Pitru Paksha, Pitrams get peace by chanting Srimad Bhagavata Katha, Bhagavad Gita, Garuda Purana, Narayana Bali, Tripindi Shraddha, Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, and Pitr Gayatri Mantra in the name of their ancestors.
4. Go to Shraddh Paksha and do Shradh of your fathers. By doing this also your paternal calms down and you get rid of pityra dosha.
5. If you do not know the death date of your fathers, then you can pay obeisance on all Pitra Amavasya. Even by doing this you get rid of Pitra dosha.
6. You must bathe in a holy river on all Pitra Amavasya and every Amavasya and perform the shraddha of your ancestors with a qualified Brahmin and provide food to 13 Brahmins and give them Dakshina according to your ability.
7. In Pitru Paksh you must feed the crows. Because it is believed that in this time our ancestors take the form of crows and remain present on the earth.
8. You must serve the cow in the Pitru Paksha. You must feed the cow and also donate it in a gaushala. In the ancestral side, Panchable Ant, Dog, Cow, Devadi, and Crow should give this abstinence.
Worshiping the above-given rules brings peace to the souls of the ancestors, as well as animals or birds should not run away if they come to the door It is believed that ancestors can come to our house in any form, so crows are also called messengers of fathers in Hindu scriptures.