The corona virus epidemic started as an infection in mid-December of 2019 in Wuhan city of China. Many people started getting pneumonia without any reason and it was seen that most of the victims were selling live fish in the Wuhan Sea Food Market. Later Chinese scientists identified a new breed of coronavirus named 2019-nCoV. A technique was developed to detect this infection, which confirmed the virus in those who were directly connected to the sea food market and also those people who were not directly connected to the sea food market. Had happened.
On 20 January 2020, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang urged all people to take decisive and effective efforts to prevent and control the pandemic pneumonia outbreak caused by Navel Coronavirus. By the time it was implemented, it was late. By 14 March 2020, there had been 5,800 deaths in the world. As of 9 February, more than 88,000 confirmed cases had been revealed in a comprehensive trial, some of which were also health workers. By 20 March 2020, confirmed cases of coronavirus were reported in 160 countries of the world.
On 23 January 2020, the World Health Organization decided to declare the epidemic outbreak a public health emergency. The WHO warned that the coronavirus would engulf the world.
What are the signs and symptoms of coronavirus?
Signs and symptoms of coronavirus can cause fever, cough, shortness of breath, and diarrhea in an afflicted person, and these symptoms can range from mild to very severe.
Cases of severe infection can also result in pneumonia, kidney failure, and death. Upper respiratory symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, or sore throat are also symptoms of the corona virus. These symptoms can remain in the human body for 2 to 14 days.
What are the symptoms of coronavirus?
Symptoms in people with coronovirus infection can last up to 2-14 days:
• A cough may occur in general.
• Some people also have serious consequences and can even result in death. With this, the depth of this disease can be easily understood.
• Critically ill patients with coronovirus are elderly and children because their immunity is weak or there may be people suffering from any other serious diseases.
• Difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath may occur.
• Symptoms of coronovirus infection may vary from person to person. Some people may have common symptoms, some people may also have severe symptoms.
• This disease is similar to other respiratory diseases like influenza.
How did coronavirus disease begin?
The corona virus came to an end in the year 2019 as a disease like pneumonia due to unknown reasons. In this, mild cold-like symptoms started appearing in pneumonia as seen in it. According to the WHO, about 80 percent of corona-infected people recover without specific treatment, in which immunity is cured. It is estimated that only one in six people infected with the corona virus falls seriously ill and reaches a condition of breathing trouble.
How does coronavirus spread?
The corona virus is mainly spread through air droplets when a corona virus infects an infected person when it sneezes within a range of about 3 ft (0.91 m) to 6 ft (1.8 m). This corona virus can also spread through handles and railings.
How is coronavirus detected?
On 15 January 2020, WHO released a protocol for testing COVID 19 (COVID-19). Since then, several other testing protocols have been proposed, and issued by WHO.
Reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (rRT-PCR) technology has been used in WHO-released testing. This test can be done on the basis of respiratory or blood samples. The results of this test usually come within a few hours or may take a few days.
What are the ways to protect against corona virus?
• All people should wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; Before eating; And after running your nose, coughing, or sneezing one should often wash hands with soap and water.
• If you do not have soap and water readily available, you should use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol only if it works. If your hands are visibly dirty, you should always wash your hands with soap and water instead of hand sanitizer.
• A good quality mask should be used to cover the face and nose, and avoid touching the mask while using the mask.
• The mask should be carefully removed from the face. The mask should be removed from behind so that our hands do not touch the mouth or nose.
• After removing the mask or whenever you inadvertently touch the mask used, you should clean the hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
• As soon as the mask gets moist or gets wet then the mask should be replaced with a new clean and dry mask.
• Single-use masks should not be reused, single-use masks must be destroyed each time they are used.